Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: need pics of a 1973 2.0 dash and gauges
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
crxnug
im restoring a 1973 2.0 and have been slowly looking for parts in excellent condition. does anyone have pics of a 1973 2.0 dash showing gauges and knobs so i know what is correct when looking for parts, any info would be appreciated
ScooterD
Here are a couple, the car has 34K miles with the original interior, I hope this helps.
Scott

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

underthetire
My 73 has the yellow fog light switch.
nice car!
crxnug
what is the correct combo gauge for the 73, 2.0
type47
I assume you mean the left-most gauge with the brake warning light. If the car was equipped with a console, the combo gauge will have gas gauge at bottom, idiot lights for oil pressure and alternator and a flashing brake warning light at top. If the car is a 2.0L not equipped with a console, the brake warning light is moved to the same size as the oil pressure and alt idiot lights and an oil temp gauge replaced the large brake warning light at the top.
Click to view attachment
type2man
QUOTE(ScooterD @ Jul 23 2009, 07:11 PM) *

Here are a couple, the car has 34K miles with the original interior, I hope this helps.
Scott

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Thread hijack....where can I get a set of coco mats like the ones in the pics. I have the dark tan or brown interior in my 74 and would like a set in brown or tan.
cwpeden
I might be mistaken(but I doubt it) the 73 2.0L only came in one trim package. (to celebrate the death of the six, those bastards mad.gif )

A good place to ask this question would be the "originalty and history" forum on this site.

Ditto on the yellow/orange foglight switch.
tracks914
My Canadian '73 has a green fog light bezel and a RR Def switch.
Max914
My '73 2.0 also has the yellow fog light switch. While I cannot vouch for its originality, PET only indicates yellow for the fog light switch (and green for the rear window defroster switch).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.