Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Teener Owner in Need
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tracks914
After searching the web extensively and coming up short I can only seem to find BWD (Niehoff) 57512 fuel injectors at this site.
Mercedes 450SE fuel injectors
They say Mercedes but they are the exact spec as the 2.0 Porsche as can be seen in this thread.
Injectors again
Jim Kelly on this site has used them in his 2.0 for a while now with no problems. See the bottom of the page and now I want to try them.
Injectors
My problem is this, Advance Auto Parts doesn't ship to Canada and these new injectors are only $42 NEW. drooley.gif
I am hoping I can find a trustworthy sole on this site to volunteer to pick me up 4 new injectors on his/her next trip to Advance Auto Parts and send them to me. I will pay in advance, no pun intended.
Any takers????or am I just smoke.gif
Tx
Doug
SLITS
Ok, AAP is an East Coast operation. I'm on the West Coast. It could be done if CarQuest, NAPA or AutoZone had them.

Cheapest shipping into Canada is by USPS International Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box. $10.95 Figure package weight at about 4 Lbs.

It can be done. Just have to see who carries Niehoff injectors or order them from AAP and have them shipped to me then to you ... PIA

There you have it.
Dr Evil
Let me know. I have advanced down the street and would gladly ship you some smile.gif
Mark Henry
Idea for a member vendor!
Provide a forward service for a flat fee. We need parts, you have a post office near you...suit an at home biz or retiree.

Not just us Canuck's...but the brit's and many others. if you're ambitious you don't have to stick with one make.

Lots of places won't ship post as they would have to get off of their butts.
Speaking of butt...that is were UPS and FedEx like to stick foreign objects like "brokerage fees", "border prep fees", "we can (and will) fuck you around fee" and of course the "you don't like it...too bad we have your shit fee".
tracks914
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jul 23 2009, 09:17 PM) *

Let me know. I have advanced down the street and would gladly ship you some smile.gif

Prefect, and you can throw in 2 syncros and a tranny gasket kit. aktion035.gif
I'll PM you with details.
I love this site. piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.