Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1973 Six Conversion "Spyder" 3.8
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bcheney
Just thought I would share this ebay ad...this is one helluva nice six conversion spyder....detail work looks very nice and it must be somekind of a neck snapper. It will be interesting to see if it sells for anything close to the buy it now price though. click the link and enjoy great high resolution pics in the ad.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1973-Porsch...5%3A10%7C39%3A1
Cap'n Krusty
This car's been for sale for a while, and this isn't it's first appearance on eBay. Nice, if you like cars that can't be driven on the street and probably wouldn't do well in club racing against REAL race cars, which is where you'd be placed .........................

The Cap'n
Heeltoe914
Nice car butt its going to be hard to get whats into it back. Great detail and some raelly nice Mods. If it was restroed with 120K the owner got a deal.
URY914
Put a big piece of glass on it and make a cool coffee table.
championgt1
At least it gets lots of attention. I think this is about the sixth thread started about this car. shades.gif
Chris Hamilton
I get the feeling that car would be worth double if you could still drive it on the road...
Rand
I would drive it on the road! Just not at night without headlights. There are a number of street legal cars without windshields. Maybe some states?
charliew
Try getting in it with the cage up as high as the door sides. Wonder why they didn't just weld the doors up. Also for the money it looks like they would have added a difuser or rear valance.

I do like the rear hinging trunk lid.

I don't think you can get through TX insp without proper heigth lights and with any windshield you need wipers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.