Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2.0L out of 1973
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
scottb
pulled the strong running motor from my '73 to put in the $5k motor. ran fine with only possible issue being rear seal as i had a fouled clutch.

the prior owner indicated that the motor had been rebuilt about 6k prior to my getting the car but had no receipts from the owner before him. anyway, leak down was done by chris at cfr when cold and i will have to find the #'s but chris said they were fine. i put about 2k on the motor and changed the oil every 1k.

this motor is complete (except for exhaust). has injection, brain, intake, ready to go.

i would like to get $800 but do not want to ship as the pallet i had is gone and i don't wish to build a box. you can pick it up or i will meet you within reason. we can chat....

please no more "how about $400" offers... the answer will be no. if this doesn't work out, i will be parting out the motor and putting the parts on ebay.

motor is in western MA not far from hartford or springfield.

cheers,

scott
scottb
i have a spare set of tin i will throw in as well.....

after a week - ish the whole lot is on ebay........

cheers,

scott

agent914
Scott,

I am in the market for a refreshed motor for my 71 914 but mine is a 1.8l. I'm gun shy about a used motor but I am thinking about having Jake rebuild my extra motor and or have CFR do it?

Unfortuately, your reqested turn around time is a little short for me I need a little more time.

Paul
pilothyer
Hey Scott.....I would be interested in your spare set of 2.0 tin ...... Let me know.........Jerry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.