Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seattle teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PeeGreen 914
Hey guys, I just thought I would let you know I am working every Monday, Wednesdy and Saturday night at a coffee shop on Queen Anne. On Saturdays I have been working from 12pm to 11pm and I drive my 914 down. We serve some of the best lattes and mochas in town and we also have wine and beer. You should come visit me and help support my friend who just opened the shop. The shop is called Bustle and it is located on 6th and W McGraw. It would be cool to see some more teeners down here. I ran into one guy who lives in Northgate who has a blue '74 on my way down. Generally see a lot of 911s dry.gif Need to see more 914s piratenanner.gif
PanelBilly
Not this Saturday, Parades scare me! Maybe You should start a teener Saturday. Next weekend would be a good start since several people will be at the swap meet
PeeGreen 914
That could be a good idea. I'll have to keep up to date with that one:D I am planning on going to the swapmeet before I head in. Like I said, I will be there from 12 until 11 so if the weather is nice you guys could come up after the wingdome or something like that. beerchug.gif
Bleyseng
I'll try to swing by on Monday, missed the swap meet dry.gif

Tuesday we leave for my Birthday present, a visit to the Porsche Museum! smilie_pokal.gif
jsaum
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Jul 26 2009, 09:36 AM) *

I'll try to swing by on Monday, missed the swap meet dry.gif

Tuesday we leave for my Birthday present, a visit to the Porsche Museum! smilie_pokal.gif

John Walkers swap meet is this Saturday 8/1/09 just off phinney in Seattle I can't remember the name of the school. It's mostly 911 parts I have seen a few 914 things plus other Porsche parts.
J
zx-niner
Hey, that sounds fun. I'm coming up from California (by air, leaving the 914 at home) during Bumbershoot weekend in September to visit my son. His band is playing there on Saturday (The Hotels, for anyone that cares). We'll make it a point to come over for a latte and to see the car.
PeeGreen 914
That would be great. Hope the bumperettes are working well for you.

I'm here now and it's not too bad but more people need to be coming in. When it is slow and hot the time goes by way to slow.
6freak
Well ya got a job and thats a good thing! Right on Jon.....this winter you`ll be begging for time off and or a slow day ...A coffee day up there would be cool Maybe the first Saterday after the shootout .they we can do some more bench race`n .....I say early maybe once a month thing ...got muffins smile.gif I love muffins
zx-niner
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jul 27 2009, 08:40 PM) *

That would be great. Hope the bumperettes are working well for you.

They are gorgeous. I'm saving them for my bumper refinishing project which will follow my A/C project currently underway.
helios
I may try to swing by after the swap meet, especially now it looks like I will be flying solo. Oh well, no worries. Catch ya later.
PeeGreen 914

Cool. I'll post directions from the swap meet later.
helios
Jon,

What time were you leaving from Everett to the swap meet? Do you have any interest meeting up in Everett for the drive down?
PeeGreen 914
I wasn't really planning on a time. I have a five lig ear to sell and was going to go somewhat early but I can go whenever you get to Everett. Call me and we can figure out where to meet unless other locals want to meet and drive down together.

206-954-3006
helios
I'll probably leave here around 6:30 or so (should put me in Everett/Lynnwood around 7:30). I can leave earlier w/o any issues if you prefer (I don't know how close to the start you wanted to get there). I'll give you a call from the Smokey Point Rest Area so you know when I get close.

Did you want to meet at the Starbucks off 128th (exit 164) near Albertsons? I'm open to other meet up locations as well, so long as they are easy to find (I'm not real familiar w/ the area down there).
PeeGreen 914
730 works just fine at that Starbucks. The 164th st exit Starbucks (next to Walmart) may be better though. The enterance to the freeway is more fun biggrin.gif
helios
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jul 31 2009, 11:52 AM) *

730 works just fine at that Starbucks. The 164th st exit Starbucks (next to Walmart) may be better though. The enterance to the freeway is more fun biggrin.gif

164th it is (exit 183). See you tomorrow!
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(helios @ Jul 31 2009, 12:02 PM) *

QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jul 31 2009, 11:52 AM) *

164th it is (exit 183). See you tomorrow!

aktion035.gif
effutuo101
I am taking a break and going crabbing tomorrow morning. Have fun!
Zaney
I am bringing a set of 4 Riveras and a steelie spare and a set of front and back stock '74 bumpers with bumperettes!

Let me know if you want me to hold something for you to look at before I put the For Sale sign on them.

PM me if you want to see some pics tonight.

beerchug.gif
Nate
helios
Heading out the door. See you in a bit Jon!

driving.gif
PeeGreen 914
beerchug.gif Fun day guys. Glad to see you all there. Looking forward to seeing some of you down in Pacwood next week aktion035.gif
jcambo7
Everyone in Seattle or the near area need to drop by to visit Jon. I went today and it was awesome. Jon knows how to make some good coffee. Well worth the trip. Wish I could make it more often. I definitely would if I still lived in Everett.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.