Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: six (6) pedrini wheels + oem center caps
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
slackin' at work
these are now pending.
will update when sold.

last year I kept buying pedrinis for my 914.
I ended up with 11. after picking the best 5 for my own use Im putting the
rest up for sale.

they'll all need to be restored. I restored the 5 I used (which weren't that much
better then the ones Im selling) and they look great.

I'll even throw in a set of "usable" oem center caps. they're dinged up on
the ends, but I think they would be fine for a driver.

300 shipped in the US.

-chris

group 1 - front (bottom left is the worst wheel)
IPB Image
group 1 - back
IPB Image
group 2 - front
IPB Image
group 2 - back
IPB Image
caps
IPB Image
turbomicrowaves
are they still available? how much would shipping be to zip: 92780
slackin' at work
they're still available.

the $300 would include shipping to you. beerchug.gif
turbomicrowaves
what are the measurements?
slackin' at work
QUOTE(turbomicrowaves @ Jul 27 2009, 01:30 PM) *

what are the measurements?

stock: 5.5x15 beer.gif
bembry
Great deal on the Pedrinis--of note (if I'm not mistaken): your Pedrinis, from looking at the back, are the early ones that require machining to work with the 73 on up front hubs.
Tom_T
QUOTE(bembry @ Jul 27 2009, 05:44 PM) *

Great deal on the Pedrinis--of note (if I'm not mistaken): your Pedrinis, from looking at the back, are the early ones that require machining to work with the 73 on up front hubs.

agree.gif - Correct Brent!

These wheels are for pre-73 only, unless you want to spend extra bucks to get them machined to the later spec.!!! ....decent Pedrinis though!!!! smile.gif

Any of the wheels ending the part number in -00 are only proper fitment for the 1970-72 914s with the flat front hubs. This can happen with any of the 914 OE Alloy Wheels (Mahle, Pedrini & even some mis-manufactured early-73 MY Fuchs 2L Alloys), as well as on some steel wheels.

The way you recognized this from the back of the wheel lacking the machined/cut inset ring around the center hub hole to receive the raised ring around the "new" (for 73MY) self-centering "hub centric" hubs which came out in the 1973 MY (see pic below). These started showing up on 914s in the Summer of 1972, when the model years change over.

Click to view attachment

Anyone in doubt should look at the BH & BO Recalls at the bottom of the page linked below, & click on the numbers in the right columns to see the actual recall letters & instructions from VW/Porsche+Audi USA to their dealers.

http://members.rennlist.com/914_collectibles/Recalls.htm

smile.gif
turbomicrowaves
I know the bolt pattern is the same, but will the wheels work on a Volkswagen Type 3? I've seen other VW's run them but I don't know anything about differences between early and late model Pedrinis. If they fit, I'll take them.
slackin' at work
sorry turbomicrowaves,
these are now pending... with deposit taken.

-chris
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.