robby750
more
robby750
There was some other stuff there too.
robby750
And finally, thank God for my co-pilot!
dflesburg
excellent pics!

It was nice meeting you. Hope to see you at Wright Patt this fall!

type47
NICE! Good choice of cars ...

One thought was is the Bumblebee registered on the Bowlsby site...
nsr-jamie
Cool, some excellent pics and some really nice cars!! Love them, thanks!!

Where is Oxford?
Zimms
Ohio
flesburg
Gee, You missed my car...

But I won the Garmin GPS unit.

Oh, I did not have my 914 there, but Son Duane and Grandson Erik were there and I had my "modern water cooled 914 grandson" there.

It was a great day even with the rain. My first P2O but will be back next year.
mojorisen914
Robby,

Where's some pics of your car? I have to tell eveyone that Robby's car is one sweet ride!
dflesburg
http://porsches2oxford.com/?page_id=632&am...O&nggpage=3

DAD,

Your car is found on the bottom row, third column, you can see Erik's Orange 914 next to it... Not that it doesnt stand out on its own with that custom rear wing thing you have going on... wink.gif

dflesburg
As for Erik, I would guess that at the age of 15years and 9 months you were the yongest, owner/restorer/driver there.

Congrats!
6freak
All very nice cars ..thanks for sharing
Doug Leggins
I missed Oxford this year mad.gif

I was registered and really looking forward to the show. But, I just couldn't convince myself to drive 2 and a half hours in the rain to get there and get rained on some more. Its great to see that so many of you didn't take the same approach as me. I've been to Oxford the previous 3 years and know what a great show that it is!!! I am already looking forward to next year's show, and hoping for sunny weather!
dflesburg
I just couldn't convince myself to drive 2 and a half hours in the rain to get there and get rained on some more.

Other than an annoyance it didnt really put a damper on the day. As I recall there were 3 to 5 times when it rained for 10-15 min. Then everyone would wait about 15 min and wipe off the cars, then about an hour would go by and it would rain just enough to get them wet again.

By 12:30 it pretty much stopped for good.

It was just rain, its not like it was salt water or anything.
GeorgeRud
Looks like they had a great turnout! My daughter attends Miami of Ohio in Oxford, and it is a long enough drive from Chicago that you don't want to do it too often.

Nice event though!
Ferg
WOW, Nice Cars, great pics. Thanks

Ferg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.