Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nominations for Aug/Sept: Car of the Month Contest!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
Time for our Aug/Sept COTM!

The first five cars nominated (and seconded) will be be on the ballot. The winning car will be featured on the homepage during Aug/Sept. Also, the winner will receive a snazzy award-graphic for their member profile!!

Nomination Procedures

1. Example: Someone nominates (hypothetically) Betty's 1974 1.8 as COTM. Short narratives and/or details are not only allowed - they're encouraged!
2. The nomination must include the member's Board name and a picture of the car or a link to their 914World blog.
3. Someone else seconds that nomination for Betty's car (at this point, the nomination is official).
4. Once five cars have been nominated and seconded to be COTM, the nominations are complete.
5. Next, voting! (Please be fair. One vote per person, please. Don't use/register multiple accounts to cheat.)

Contest Rules

1. For the purpose of this contest, a "914" is defined as a car that started life and still retains the general shape and characteristics of a 914. (see previous postings for details)
2. Also, to be eligible for nomination, the car must be owned by an 914World Member. Because we want to preserve these pictures in the thread, please post the pictures here or link to an existing 914world thread/blog image. Do not link to pictures on external sites or photo hosting services.
3. The Admin team will open a separate thread for nominations before the beginning of the month. All COTM nominations must be "seconded" by another member. Once five COTM nominations that are seconded, nominations will be closed.
4. Any active (defined as at least 5 posts in the last month) 914World member may nominate any active member. The nomination must include the member's Board name and a picture of the car or a link to their 914World blog.
5. No self-nominations, please. smile.gif
6. We will open a thread for to vote for COTM. Voting will last 10 calendar days! The car with the greatest number of votes wins COTM!
7. Once a car wins Car of the Month, that car is not eligible to win again until the next calendar year.
8. A member fortunate enough to have two or more stunning cars may win multiple times a year - it's really the car that wins COTM, not the member.
McMark
Nominations:

1. Defianty
2. Kevin Barnes
3. carcam
4. 6freak
5. URY914
Sleepin
How about defianty and this gorgeous car?

IPB Image
type47
Kevin Barnes' turbo boxster transmission cable shift AX ride...
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
PanelBilly
Phoenix 914GT

carr914
It's time for URY914's Lightweight to Win

T.C.

Click to view attachment
jonferns
I second defianty and this gorgeous white car.
jimkelly
i second this one ...

Kevin Barnes' turbo boxster transmission cable shift AX ride...

jim
1970 Neun vierzehn
carcam's Adriatic Blue '70/6 drooley.gif

Pat Garvey
QUOTE(1970 Neun vierzehn @ Jul 26 2009, 08:05 PM) *

carcam's Adriatic Blue '70/6 drooley.gif

Second this bad boy!
Pat
jmill
agree.gif Man that is pretty.
sixnotfour
How about the car/guy that won the parade autocross, and should have entered the concour.
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...c=97397&hl=
championgt1
agree.gif I will second Mike's six.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jul 26 2009, 03:39 PM) *

It's time for URY914's Lightweight to Win

T.C.

Click to view attachment

We haven't had a full tilt lite weight yet. I second Pauls car!

But I must say this is going to be tough!
PeeGreen 914
aktion035.gif Sweet... a lot of cool cars and not mine beerchug.gif . I'm tired of losing av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.