Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB GT style Fiberglass....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
drum002
Corners, lids, rockers, bumpers etc. Let me know if you have anything or a connection. Thanks!!
John-
raw1298
There is a guy out of Hemet Calif. that sells all those parts. I bought the flares and had them made thicker for a daily driver. I am sure he still does that but contact him first.
drum002
QUOTE(raw1298 @ Jul 27 2009, 11:40 AM) *

There is a guy out of Hemet Calif. that sells all those parts. I bought the flares and had them made thicker for a daily driver. I am sure he still does that but contact him first.

I think I have been in touch with him. Is his screen name zero-kewl914? I checked out his e-Bay store (QRS Fiberglass) and have been saving to buy some of his stuff, but I thought I would see what some members might have for sale. Are you happy with his work?
John-
raw1298
Yes, it fits well for fiberglass. I talked to him on the phone, and he was very helpful with ideas for the mounting. Sounds like a father and son business.
theol00
I got a set of new fiber glass flares for sale - $250 plus shipping from San Jose, CA
send email - t_loevenich@hotmail.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.