Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey World leaders, I love your idea.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MoveQik
The whole summer's here, organize a gathering email....very cool idea! In the spirit of that email, I will host a BBQ today and you all are invited. It's going to be 113 here today. If you are local, you must drive your 914 with the top off. :AssStuckToSeatSmilie:

I kid, I kid of course. I seriously love the idea and wish we did get together more here in AZ but I had to chuckle when I saw, "It's summer and the weather is great. Time to get together with friends and enjoy our 914s."

Maybe we can fly to your BBQ now and we can have all of you guys join us in February? biggrin.gif
Sleepin
We will be having a little get together in September up by my place... you are more than welcome to join us Wills.... Just a little get together that you may have heard of, see my signature for details. biggrin.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Jul 27 2009, 08:46 AM) *

We will be having a little get together in September up by my place... you are more than welcome to join us Wills.... Just a little get together that you may have heard of, see my signature for details. biggrin.gif

I already gave you your money. Get off my back!! poke.gif
zymurgist
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Jul 27 2009, 11:25 AM) *

Maybe we can fly to your BBQ now and we can have all of you guys join us in February? biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Is February when it's finally safe to come out from underground?
Kirmizi
Is it done "Monsooning" there yet? blink.gif
Mike
dw914er
i got one too for so cal.... sounds like a good idea for us smile.gif
McMark
I guess we need 'regional timing'. lol-2.gif
MoveQik
Maybe we should have waited for today for the BBQ. Only 115. blink.gif
Sleepin
bruce.gif That's damn near chilly!
sww914
The gray is oozing out of the sky and soaking everything. My lawn is gray, my house is gray, I'm even gray now.
Ferg
Low 70's today Mike biggrin.gif I wore pants and real shoes to work blink.gif
MoveQik
Not to worry, I got the hell out of Dodge. High of 77 up north. All is good again. biggrin.gif
cwpeden
77 would be nice...Arrived home from work to 105....I love cool drinks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.