Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Misc parts - LE spoiler, ducktail, fuel pump
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
pktzygt
I have a few items to sell. All prices are not including shipping cost and are negotiable. I'll add pics tonight.

- LE front spoiler. It came with the car, but I'm 99.9% sure that it is a replica. It is used but in good condition with no cracks and fits well. They seem to go for $125 new.
ASKING: $75 obo (SALE PENDING)

- Ducktail spoiler that came with a parts car. I've never seen it installed. It is primer gray and is in good condition. It has a couple screw holes on it from a previous install. I'm not sure what these go for new.
ASKING: $50 obo (SALE PENDING)

- Facet fuel pump that was on my car when I had the Weber's on it. It worked well until I pulled it off in early july of this year. These seem to go for around $70 new.
ASKING: $15 obo (SOLD)

- Set of Riviera wheels in decent condition with good tires on them. Tires have plent of tread on them, but the 2 rear tires are a different brand the 2 front tires. ( old add with pics old add with pics)
ASKING: $200 obo

- Big bore 1.7 motor that had been rebuilt by the previous owner. It has a couple webers on it, which I can't remember the model number off hand. Taken out early July 2009. I bought the car from Camp914 and I'm sure Craig would probably vouch for it. I have patchy recipts, but Craig told me it had "cam, mech advance dist. big bore, 2.0 -2.2." It got me around 26MPG and had alot more grunt than my old '74 1.8. It blows a whisp of smoke when you get hard on the throttle, but not a noticeable drop in level on the dipstick. It could probably use new valve cover gaskets. I have a video of it running. Still working on a price for it. Any ideas??? I was thinking $750 obo
(SALE PENDING)

- Heat exchangers and muffler off the 1.7 listed above. Not great but not horrible condition either. Newer muffler with no rust and a pretty decent chrome tip. I'm not sure what brand, but seems to be a newer muffler welded on an older heat exchanger.
ASKING: $50 obo
(SALE PENDING)

- Set of stock speaker grills without the speakers. Decent condition with no cracks.
ASKING: $20 obo
(SALE PENDING)

Thanks for looking,
Sean
pilothyer
Hello....I will take your facet fuel pump....let me know shipp cost to 35603 and I will get the funds to you right away...,,Jerry
ghuff
Want the ducktail spoiler please and the LE replica spoiler
pktzygt
PM's sent!
pktzygt
WOW, I sold alot of parts quickly. I guess that means I should have charged more!

I'll keep you guys updated if something falls through. PM's sent.
el jefe
LE still avail? pics please if so.

QUOTE(pktzygt @ Jul 27 2009, 11:39 AM) *

I have a few items to sell. All prices are not including shipping cost and are negotiable. I'll add pics tonight.

- LE front spoiler. It came with the car, but I'm 99.9% sure that it is a replica. It is used but in good condition with no cracks and fits well. They seem to go for $125 new.
ASKING: $75 obo (SALE PENDING)

- Ducktail spoiler that came with a parts car. I've never seen it installed. It is primer gray and is in good condition. It has a couple screw holes on it from a previous install. I'm not sure what these go for new.
ASKING: $50 obo (SALE PENDING)

- Facet fuel pump that was on my car when I had the Weber's on it. It worked well until I pulled it off in early july of this year. These seem to go for around $70 new.
ASKING: $15 obo (SOLD)

- Set of Riviera wheels in decent condition with good tires on them. Tires have plent of tread on them, but the 2 rear tires are a different brand the 2 front tires. ( old add with pics old add with pics)
ASKING: $200 obo

- Big bore 1.7 motor that had been rebuilt by the previous owner. It has a couple webers on it, which I can't remember the model number off hand. Taken out early July 2009. I bought the car from Camp914 and I'm sure Craig would probably vouch for it. I have patchy recipts, but Craig told me it had "cam, mech advance dist. big bore, 2.0 -2.2." It got me around 26MPG and had alot more grunt than my old '74 1.8. It blows a whisp of smoke when you get hard on the throttle, but not a noticeable drop in level on the dipstick. It could probably use new valve cover gaskets. I have a video of it running. Still working on a price for it. Any ideas??? I was thinking $750 obo
(SALE PENDING)

- Heat exchangers and muffler off the 1.7 listed above. Not great but not horrible condition either. Newer muffler with no rust and a pretty decent chrome tip. I'm not sure what brand, but seems to be a newer muffler welded on an older heat exchanger.
ASKING: $50 obo
(SALE PENDING)

- Set of stock speaker grills without the speakers. Decent condition with no cracks.
ASKING: $20 obo
(SALE PENDING)

Thanks for looking,
Sean

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.