Picture shows installed but it's disassembled for shipping. This is perfect if you've removed the air cooled engine since it's only for a 914 with the heater lever removed.
This is a reproduction which I bought new and had installed for about a year. I since installed an Amco so I'd have an easy spot for power window buttons, but I really think this one is better.
It has four, quality rocker switches custom installed over the heater lever slot. These switches light red when on.
One is a push/return switch (I used for the trunk solenoid) and the other three are off/on (I used them for electric fuel pump, front custom heater fans & power antenna).
There is a small, red warning light next to where the temperature gage goes.
The cutouts are for standard gages. There is a slot cut from one gage opening to the side in the plywood for ease of installing/removing a temperature gage with a capillary tube which can't be removed from the gage. The removed piece that fills the slot is included.
Some staples have been left removed from the vinyl around the slot for the temperature gage removal but the vinyl is easily restapled after gage installation.
All the clips and mounting brackets are there since it was just removed although all the screws may not be there since larger ones would be better for the second installation, but I can include them if you want.
I also have a really nice console box that goes on the tunnel behind the console. I waiting to list it until someone buys the console in case the buyer would like to buy it.
Let me know if there are any questions and email me for a full set of pictures. Shipping is US only, sorry, no returns.
$119
ship: $19