Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wake up !
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
J P Stein
The ulf awoke from it's long winter's nap.

The Triad muffler sounds ...budti,budti.....bitchen'....even the wife liked it blink.gif

Now to set the ride height and go for a short drive.....gotta get it aligned before we do any serious work.

SCCA Ax on the 21st.....pray for no rain.
Porsche Rescue
Seein' is believin'.......show me a pic with four on ground! Don't want to see no stinkin' boxes.
J P Stein
Hay, Jim, I gots witnesses. Mike Whathisname...you solt him an Orange 70 914 stopped by....ak him.

Just in case he lies:
J P Stein
Drove the SOB, too.
Had a plugged idle jet on #4. I'm getting real gud at isolating/fixen' these Weber problems wacko.gif
94teener
JP,

Which flares do you have on your car? looks like what I want.
Appreciate any info.

Phil
Aaron Cox
the unpainted kind! laugh.gif
ChrisReale
QUOTE(94teener @ Mar 7 2004, 04:58 PM)
JP,

Which flares do you have on your car? looks like what I want.
Appreciate any info.

Phil

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
I will let JP handle this one!! But I will tell yo that they cost free dollars and 99 cents
Andyrew
He banged on those fenders to get those. I think he said a couple hours per fender.

JP, Nice to see your car back on the road!! What wheel tire combo do you have there? 225's 245's by 8's 9's?
They look bigger than my 225's by 7's..

Could be the brand.

Andrew
joesfly
Looking good padre', yea them flares were very cheep.
J P Stein
This is easy:
smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif

Repeat 10,000 times, then do the other end. laugh.gif

Hammer & dolly.
joesfly
Do you have the new tyres on in that pic?
J P Stein
225s, Andrew.....Hoosier cheats and I luv em' for it. laugh.gif

SOS, son.

New ones ain't in yet. Apparently, Hoosier wants to sell off the S03's before they pass out the S04s. We told the tire guy it was S04s or nuthin'......so it may be nuthin' for a while.
Andyrew
What size rims? Ive got hoosers on dads other rims, but their on 9" rims.

Andrew
J P Stein
7 X 15. 8s wont fit without more smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif
Neither will 9 X 23 slicks (which are actually 10 inch section width....damnit.)
J P Stein
BTW. That Triad muff is gnarly. The weather was nice, the top was off.....pedestrians were doing a double take....just right, me thinks.

There is a resonance at certian rpms....it's tough to
detect amid the clamor, tho confused24.gif
Brad Roberts
Looks great JP clap56.gif

B
Van914
JP,
I see you have that parking brake mod done!
laugh.gif
FlatSix
Seein' is believin'.......show me a pic with four on ground! Don't want to see no stinkin' boxes.

If I had half as much room in my garage, I'd keep my 914 on boxes all the time...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.