Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IT ROLLS!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PanelBilly
Click to view attachment

Thanks to Eric Shea's handywork on the hardware and Mike (6freak) for loaning me wheels, I could actually roll my car. Now when the turbo tierods arrive I can keep the wheels facing the same direction.

Now to plumb the brake lines.
FourBlades

That is going to be one of the nicest 914s around here when you are done. smilie_pokal.gif

Are you planning to do the gulf oil livery or will it be solid blue?

Love the color either way.

I noticed it looks like you reinstalled your fresh air vents and stuff. I was leaving
that for last but I have to say its hard sometimes deciding what order to put this
thing back together. I usually put whatever will look coolest on next but maybe
that is not the best way to do it... biggrin.gif

John
McMark
drooley.gif
IronHillRestorations
Progress is good!!
Elliot Cannon
The car is coming along great Billy. Keep up the good work. Ya might want to re-think those jackstands though. Just a thought.
RiqueMar
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jul 28 2009, 10:42 PM) *

The car is coming along great Billy. Keep up the good work. Ya might want to re-think those jackstands though. Just a thought.

Damn! Beat me to it! I was thinking that you would head to interior while I conquered suspension!

I demand you make it to WCR next year.
aircooledtechguy
piratenanner.gif Another step closer!! Lookin' good Billy beerchug.gif
PanelBilly
My guy who's doing the upholstery is swamped and I in line for the interior. I know I need to do something better than the jacks, but I haven't figured out what to get. I really want a portable car lift. I have some strong plastic boxes i stick under the center but I pulled them out for the photo
RJMII
looks good!
JRust
Looks great! Wish it could make it to shootout. I can't remember how far out of the way you will be. I'm heading out friday & could maybe swing by. ITs possible anyway if no probable idea.gif
6freak
QUOTE(JRust @ Jul 29 2009, 07:49 PM) *

Looks great! Wish it could make it to shootout. I can't remember how far out of the way you will be. I'm heading out friday & could maybe swing by. ITs possible anyway if no probable idea.gif

Billys about an hour and a half plus north from I-5 and Hwy12 ...very nice work Billy Call if you need a strong back and weak mind
JRust
QUOTE(6freak @ Jul 29 2009, 10:15 PM) *

Billys about an hour and a half plus north from I-5 and Hwy12 ...very nice work Billy Call if you need a strong back and weak mind

Ouch okay never mind. Maybe next time confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.