Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: north cascades hwy run this sat or sun.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
messix
i'm thinking a good way to beat the heat is to run the north cascades hwy and it doesn't matter wich day for me ...... maybe both days! driving.gif

any one wanna join?
6freak
Gotta do some carb work so after that Ill need a good test session..Is it were we talk about go`n before ..I thought that was Olympics
914werke
isnt sat morn the swap meet?
messix
i dunno! confused24.gif to both of you.

i just wanna go for a run. driving.gif aktion035.gif
6freak
I dont have money for parts but i could fill the tank...Or meet at the swap meet then all ass to some where
sixnotfour
destination packwood, wait a week drive down to the shoot out.
http://www.destinationpackwood.com/
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Jul 30 2009, 10:34 PM) *

destination packwood, wait a week drive down to the shoot out.
http://www.destinationpackwood.com/

agree.gif
messix
i don't have my daughter this weekend hence the run.
helios
I would totally go, except Saturday is the swap meet and Sunday I'll be at PR for the road races. sad.gif
helios
Oh, if you do go, make sure you check the WDOT site and make sure Hwy 20 is open again. They had some pretty major landslides Wednesday afternoon/evening. It sounded like they were planning on having it open for the weekend, but it'd be worth double checking before you go.
messix
so any one wanna do this this week end ?
messix
unsure.gif
messix
confused24.gif what no body....

maybe next week end?
effutuo101
Still not quite ready to go that far. Need to finish up some small items.
messix
piratenanner.gif oh my god .... thank you Chris for resonding. i thought every one had put me on ingore dry.gif shades.gif

i'm up for a short run around here any time your ready..... high bridge road!? happy11.gif driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.