Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Check out the nose on this 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
So I saw an add on Craiglist a while back. I had talked tot his guy previously about his car. He called me looking for some parts. Here is his add without a picture of course. He tells me he has receipts for $4500 worth of repairs including rust repairs. Pans replace among other things. Oh & the 911 5lug is adapters on a chevy bolt pattern I believe.

great car lots of custom pieces ALL 5 lug 911? just to many projects have 2 extra motors 1700 and a 2000 both turn over not sure of condition also have a spare tranny. need some reassembly before you can drive totally custom front end looks nice . may do some trading for a good quality pistol or quad/jetski gas powered r/c boat ,what you got ? no i am not going to sell it for $500 so dont bother asking . i am a little flexible but not stupid. motor in car is fuel injected as is one of the spares .briefly started the one in the car, wouldnt stay running i believe it is fuel delivery problem . (541)517-7129 i can text you pics if you want

First off the nose if just plain wrong drooley.gif . It is one I haven't seen thats for sure. Looks like the whole long was patched/replaced on the passenger side. SOmehow they managed to nt get the rust coming out from below the jack post. Car is a total piece of $hit. Windows were of course rolled down. Glad I didn't drive far out of my way to see it dry.gif . I may pick up the GA 2.0 motor he has though. Waiting on the engine numbers. Keeping my fingers crossed it might be the motor from my LE (Not much chance of that but I always hope smile.gif )
Sleepin
WTF? :puke:
SirAndy
WTF.gif
URY914
The 914 Platypus - very rare...

Sleepin
Looks like an odd copy of a Daytona nose....
tracks914
FUGLY
barf.gif
zambezi
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Jul 30 2009, 10:06 PM) *

Looks like an odd copy of a Daytona nose....

Thats exactly what I thought when I first saw it.
RJMII
...and the only reason it's not on the trailer in your driveway is because you can't figure out how to get the parts car out of the way. poke.gif
porschecb
Looks like he was ready to do the rear next! I say loose the rear spoiler! Minie Dodge Daytona? confused24.gif
tod914
Just needs a decal

Click to view attachment
Dead Air
wtf
RON S.
maybe he thought he could have a 70 Superbird on the cheap.

ron
PanelBilly
I want a superbird!
lotus_65
that nose reminds me of Peter Sellers in return when he's high on NOX and his disguise melts...

frickin' high-larry-us.

IronHillRestorations
Aww c'mon that's COOL! In a trailer trash, bondoish, Superbird wannabe, Jimmy Durante, and I wouldn't be caught dead driving it, kinda way.
SLITS
Miata
stephenaki
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jul 31 2009, 12:09 PM) *

Miata

Mazda would be offended along with the rainbow coalition...just saying...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.