Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Restoration Design
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
apexeric
Has anyone ever done business with Restoration Design?

I placed an order for a right side roof pillar panel in April and haven't received the order yet.

I've left several voice messages and several email messages that haven't been acknowledged or returned.

The web site seems active and there is an ad in the Panorama.

Seems kinda crazy that in this recessionary economic time that someone wuold allow their customer service to fall off.

Eric
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(apexeric @ Jul 31 2009, 10:32 AM) *

I placed an order for a right side roof pillar panel in April and haven't received the order yet.

I've left several voice messages and several email messages that haven't been acknowledged or returned.

Seems kinda crazy that in this recessionary economic time that someone wuold allow their customer service to fall off.

Eric

Hi Eric. We make that part and just sent some to them. They should have them back in stock next week. If you need quicker service we can send one out today to you.
apexeric
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jul 31 2009, 09:46 AM) *

QUOTE(apexeric @ Jul 31 2009, 10:32 AM) *

Eric

Hi Eric. We make that part and just sent some to them. They should have them back in stock next week. If you need quicker service we can send one out today to you.

I was not aware. I will call this afternoon to place an order. Thank you.
SirAndy
QUOTE(apexeric @ Jul 31 2009, 09:32 AM) *

RD is a one-man show. He's always been like that ...

Do a search here and you'll find some good info on RD.
type.gif Andy
apexeric
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jul 31 2009, 12:16 PM) *

QUOTE(apexeric @ Jul 31 2009, 09:32 AM) *

RD is a one-man show. He's always been like that ...

Do a search here and you'll find some good info on RD.
type.gif Andy

Hey, I run a small business too.

Sometimes it's difficult to get back to your customer prompty.

But 4 months...holy crap!! That's what I call independent!

Thanks for the heads up.

Eric
markb
There are many of us that keep RD products in stock. Call around.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.