Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 3 914's.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
HeloMech
Guy up here told me about his buddy who has 3 914's. I'm told that they will all run. 1 runs 'great' and is registered. The others could use some love. I've not seen these cars nor even talked to the guy who's selling them.

From what I gather, the cars are located down in Riverside. The guy's name is Roger and can be reached at 909-867-6333.

Maybe Ron or Senor Stone could take a trip to check them out and post pics?

I don't have space or funds for more projects or I'd probably head out there myself.

Whoever goes... good luck.. maybe it's a good deal.
bdstone914
QUOTE(HeloMech @ Jul 31 2009, 12:05 PM) *

Guy up here told me about his buddy who has 3 914's. I'm told that they will all run. 1 runs 'great' and is registered. The others could use some love. I've not seen these cars nor even talked to the guy who's selling them.

From what I gather, the cars are located down in Riverside. The guy's name is Roger and can be reached at 909-867-6333.

Maybe Ron or Senor Stone could take a trip to check them out and post pics?

I don't have space or funds for more projects or I'd probably head out there myself.

Whoever goes... good luck.. maybe it's a good deal.

I am out of town but will give the guy a call and check out the cars.

Senor ??? Stone
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.