Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Sighting
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RocknRollFrenzy
Saw a yellow 1.8 with a trailer hitch on the back today on graham hill rd in santa cruz (saw the same car twice, actually). belong to anyone here??
Britain Smith
I saw a white 2.0L at the Mazda Rev-it Up thing this afternoon...anyone?

-Britain
L8Apex
I saw your orange one, and the white one with the ski rack too at Rev It up.

Britain, did you compete? I did fairly well. 28.597. I think I was 4th overall for the weekend. Not bad considering there was like 1000 drivers or something
Britain Smith
Yep...that was me. My fastest time was 30.05, which I considered pretty good since I have only autocrossed once and that was 6 years ago. It was much faster than all the guys from work that I went with...they all brag since they are crotch rockets and make fun of my 914...but who is bragging now!

I did however run a 10.05 in the car control clinic while the top time was 10.0 flat. Overall, I though it was fun tearing up some one elses cars and using their tires. I really need to get a car that I can take to the PCA events around here.

-Britain
L8Apex
wow, that's a smokin time for the car control clinic. I did terrible in those. However, I did get the tires squeeling the entire time I drive the MPV around the other track with 2 other passengers.
Andyrew
I tryed to get into that, but I couldlnt, Man I soo wanted to do that..

pics anyone?

Andrew
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.