Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sail Away
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
t collins
I have the three main pcs of my sail trim ready to anodize, anyone been down this road that can recommend a good plater? confused24.gif
Gint
Kinda like to see some responses to this myself. icon_bump.gif
Mikey914
I have an account wiht a local anodizing company. These would be more cost effective if there was a group that wanted to run these. I could look at this if there is enough interest.
xperu
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 2 2009, 11:12 AM) *

I have an account wiht a local anodizing company. These would be more cost effective if there was a group that wanted to run these. I could look at this if there is enough interest.

I would like to find a shop myself, all mine is off and I would like to like to have the trim done. Mike
Mikey914
QUOTE(xperu @ Aug 2 2009, 09:24 AM) *

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 2 2009, 11:12 AM) *

I would like to find a shop myself, all mine is off and I would like to like to have the trim done. Mike

No problem. They tend to hit you with a set up charge that if it canbe spread around would save some cash. Look for a brite dip process (the same as used on shower doors and other architectural metals) You do not want class1 clear.
PanelBilly
I could be interested. I was thinking of doing something other than chrome to all my trim work. Perhaps a grey or platinum tint. Would we have a choice of colors if we did a group buy?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.