914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
Now featured on our home page!

smilie_pokal.gif
rick 918-S
They voting has never been closer has it? Wow! Congrates! aktion035.gif
PeeGreen 914
Yeah, last month was sad.gif . biggrin.gif

Congratulations to the winner. Very nice car among four other very worthy cars aktion035.gif
carcam
Congrats- beautiful car! Wish my six was white, like yours.
nsr-jamie
That sure is one beautiful car and the pics are so nice too!! Congrats!!
6freak
Congratulations smilie_pokal.gif you have a very nice car and deserve the win...she`s a peach

Mike C
buhs914
wow i feel like a total idiot.. I was thinking to myself "What in the world is COTM?" and then the brain kicked in..
Lou W
Very Nice driving.gif Congratulations beerchug.gif
Rod
Nice to Have a UK car on the front page!! 'tis a very nice car too smile.gif

I'll try my luck soon enough... smile.gif
KELTY360
Nice looking car. Sure would be nice if the owner would check in and tell us a little something about it.
Rod
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Aug 4 2009, 10:07 PM) *

Nice looking car. Sure would be nice if the owner would check in and tell us a little something about it.

I have let him know on our UK forum - http://www.ddk-online.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=4 that it's on your front page, so hopefully he'll post in due course... wink.gif
defianty
Many thanks for all the votes guys! I completely missed the voting and was very surprised to hear I'd won as it was up against some truly stunning cars! A close race too.

I'll be honest I don't post much over here but I've read and read a lot and over the past few years you lot have unknowingly taught me heaps about my car. I'd have been truly lost without the shared knowledge that's available. Cheers beer.gif

I've owned the car for three years now. Decent teeners are tough to find in the UK but there are some great cars here along with a small but extremely friendly bunch of owners.

I was over in the US twenty years ago (16 years old at the time, 1989 I think) when I saw my first fourteen. I'd never seen one before, I was smitten. It was a long time coming but worth the wait.

She's been off the road for a few weeks now, nothing serious just needs a little attention. I'll be in the garage at the weekend for sure.

Thanks again, Stephen

IPB Image

IPB Image
markb
Nice car, well deserved win. Please, post lots of pics of the car, and everything you know about it. You've entered the VIN in the database, right?

beerchug.gif Cheers to ya
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.