Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Three 914's plus a lot of parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
porsha916
I like 914 to much, but I am going to start scraping some of the parts I am least likely to
use sad.gif , if anyone looking for parts give me a call, nothing perfect but a lot of useable parts! 360-927-7663
Take Care
Bill

PS sorry no pic's
NORD

Bill

I know your without office and computer. You can take pictures and post

them from my computer if you like. give me a call

NORD

driving.gif
porsha916
Thanks Nord,
I am going to try to post some!
porsha916
some more!
porsha916
some more!
westo2
either of those rear bumpers (early style) have license plate lights?

If so, I'm interested
porsha916
sorry no license plate lights!

QUOTE(westo2 @ Aug 4 2009, 03:23 PM) *

either of those rear bumpers (early style) have license plate lights?

If so, I'm interested

914werke
Bill are you back in the PNW?
Gigamight
How about electrical/wiring? I have a 73 1.7 that I will be needing some engine electrical components for. The PO snipped ends and painted the engine bay. I have no idea yet what parts I will be needing in there since I haven't put one of these together yet, just wondering if you have anything that I might be able to frankenstein from.
porsha916
I am staying next to a friends house in Everson, WA. for the next couple weeks, no internet, lots of coffee shop trips! House is in a cell phone dead spot! I would like to visit packwood but I can't leave my family without transportation.

I have some wiring harnesses back in New York, keep in touch. When I get I am going to thin down the 914 inventory. I will post here first!

Take care
Bill

Eric_Shea
Bill,

I need a battery hold down tab.
TravisNeff
Do you have an early (70-72) drivers side window regulator in good operating condition? Mine is stripped in certain spot.
914werke
QUOTE(Gigamight @ Aug 5 2009, 01:39 PM) *

How about electrical/wiring? I have a 73 1.7 that I will be needing some engine electrical components for. The PO snipped ends and painted the engine bay. I have no idea yet what parts I will be needing in there since I haven't put one of these together yet, just wondering if you have anything that I might be able to frankenstein from.

If Bill cant help I prolly can I have a few harnesses that suffered a similar fate that I have saved for just such a occurrence.
bandjoey
looking for passenger working seat belt? shipped to bedford tx 76021? thanks bill
tabs914
71 style fuel pump? three port... confused24.gif
tat2dphreak
looking for my glove box "handle" . seems to be lost. got one?
rymann
pm sent
porsha916
I will check on the window regulator, glove box handle. Sorry, no battery hold down tabs. Still looking to sell or trade parts locally, looking for high performance parts, 911 front suspension.
Take care
Bill
martinef1963
Bill,

I PMed you about the trailing yesterday. Are the trailing arms still available?

thanks,

Fern
913B
PM sent for the rear bumper. When you have a second for shipping quote and more pics if possible.

Thanks
hasaramat
PM sent
porsha916
hi, I am traveling back to the east coast tomorrow or the next day, I will take some of the parts with me. I had planned to scraping a lot of the parts, I like 914's to much!!! I will be listing some parts when I get back to the east coast and will answer all of the emails.
Take care
Bill smile.gif
jmill
I need a complete passenger side front fender with no rust or damage repair. Little dings are fine. I need one that hasn't been hit with bondo all over it.

I also need the drivers side headlight bucket for a 73. I need this but on the driver side.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.