Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: up for sale again in Florida
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
computers4kids
This car sold on ebay a month or so ago and is back for sale again. I had posted then about bidding on this car but the discussion got stuck on everyone talking about the impossibility that 10" fuchs could be put under the rear of a narrow body car. Let's just concede that this is highly unlikely.

Did anyone every go see this car or knows of the first buyer who purchased it off ebay.

Seller's Comments:
Q: I saw this car sold a few weeks back. What happened, since I don't see any description for that ebay sale in your ad? Thanks in advance. Jul-28-09
A: Thank you for your question. I had an unexpected emergency that required my attention, I was required to be out of town for 5+ weeks. The buyer was unwilling to wait, understandable. If you missed it the first time here is your chance to own this very unique car. Good luck. Gene

My friend really wants to bid on this one and I'm just not to sure about it not having the ability to see it in person.
Much appreciated...6 hours left ebay auction.
r_towle
given the previous experience, I would suggest you pass.
It does not sound like he is a rational seller.

I would not wait 5 weeks for a car I paid for...not during the summer.

Rich
biosurfer1
You might be able to if you lived in Florida and summer was 51 weeks long:)
carr914
I had questions about this car the 1st time, now with the vagueness of his answers to questions, now I'm even more in doubt.

T.C.
r_towle
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Aug 2 2009, 06:54 PM) *

You might be able to if you lived in Florida and summer was 51 weeks long:)

fair enough...considering we have had such a cold "spring" this year and its feeling like seattle here with all the rain.

I think T.C. and I agree....something does not smell right...
It may be a great car, but I would personally need to go see it, touch it and see the paperwork before I placed a bid on that car...just seems odd.

Rich
JRust
Without having someone who can look at it. No way I'd bid on any conversion car. Pics are great but with the price where it is 15k. Anything over 5k to me would require a PPI. For that kind of money I would fly out to check it out personally. Looks to be done well but as mentioned guy seems a little Hinky blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.