Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Transmission core
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Dr Evil
I am looking for a rebuildable side shift tranz core. The closer to PA the better depending on price smile.gif
jsayre914
i have one just rebuilt with zero miles on her.

asking $4,617.00
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Aug 2 2009, 04:21 PM) *

I am looking for a rebuildable side shift tranz core. The closer to PA the better depending on price smile.gif

How about I ship you two and you freshen one for me and send it back and keep the other one?

Donald

p.s. unless ya got a corner I can sleep in I will bring 3 or 4 and we can pick the best 2. freshen one for me and keep one.
crash914
doc, I have one here, '74 attached to the engine... never touched...
Dr Evil
Herb, will you take the front bumper for it? smile.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Aug 3 2009, 12:10 AM) *

Herb, will you take the front bumper for it? smile.gif

Let me know if you still need one. All the ones I have are known working trannys. When I said freshen one for me I didn't mean plus parts. I'd pay for any parts needed.
Dr Evil
I appreciate the offer, but that would set the core price at $500, the cost of labor on a rebuild, which is much higher than I want to spend on a core. If you are still interested, I can barter the price of a rebuild down for you in exchange for one of your cores smile.gif
ws91420
I have one with a known first gear issue. Not sure of the rest. I make you good deal.
Dr Evil
Hmmm, I am heading down there Tues (today) for my court appearance Wed. I might could pick it up?
porsha916
hi, I have 7 transmissions in my basement in candor NY, Want one with a high 5 gear for v8 conversion, maybe we can make a deal!!! I am out on the west coast for a vacation, I will email you when I get back!
Take Care
Bill
markb
Too bad you're on the opposite coast. We're moving the business at the end of the month, and I could probably let go of a few of these cheap rather than move them.
racerbvd
PM sent...
crash914
you never called me....sad.gif
ghuff
QUOTE(crash914 @ Aug 4 2009, 03:29 PM) *

you never called me....sad.gif

If the Dr passes on your spare trans, I may be interested.

I need a trans for my 75 to rebuild since the trans in it regularly jumps out of 1st and pees fluid everywhere.
ws91420
It's at my moms in Leesburg. I will be at work after 11:30AM
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.