Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD ----- Race Roller for sale --- SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Cire
SOLD

Howdy All,

I am selling the entire car or parts of the car if wanted. Lets start with the complete car first. I have a clear signed AZ title for the car. The car looks 97.9% rust free. I couldnt find anything that was rusted out. It looks like the battery tray was cut out but not from rust issues. The floors looks good, the trunks look good and even the hell hole doesnt look to bad. A tad bit there but nothing big.
Lets talk about the parts... They look BRAND NEW. I think the previous owner was building this car as a project and stopped at this point. It looks like the front end and rear end have been gone through. If someone doesnt want the entire car, then I am willing to sell the complete front end, wheel (tire) to wheel. You are even welcome to come and pull it out yourself.
Again if someone does not take the entire car, with key that matches ignition and doors, I would sell the rear end. Again wheel to wheel. You can have the axles and the tranny. From end to end. See anything else you want? Doors? Gauges? Handles? Trunks? Quarter panels? Anything you see in the pictures?

I would take 850 for the entire car. If you want parts, send me an email and we can discuss it.

Here are the pictures.

Eric

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
JRust
QUOTE(Cire @ Aug 2 2009, 03:29 PM) *

Howdy All,

I am selling the entire car or parts of the car if wanted. Lets start with the complete car first. I have a clear signed AZ title for the car. The car looks 97.9% rust free. I couldnt find anything that was rusted out. It looks like the battery tray was cut out but not from rust issues. The floors looks good, the trunks look good and even the hell hole doesnt look to bad. A tad bit there but nothing big.
Lets talk about the parts... They look BRAND NEW. I think the previous owner was building this car as a project and stopped at this point. It looks like the front end and rear end have been gone through. If someone doesnt want the entire car, then I am willing to sell the complete front end, wheel (tire) to wheel. You are even welcome to come and pull it out yourself.
Again if someone does not take the entire car, with key that matches ignition and doors, I would sell the rear end. Again wheel to wheel. You can have the axles and the tranny. From end to end. See anything else you want? Doors? Gauges? Handles? Trunks? Quarter panels? Anything you see in the pictures?

I would take 850 for the entire car. If you want parts, send me an email and we can discuss it.

Here are the pictures.

Eric
Like to see the pics confused24.gif
Cire
[/quote] Like to see the pics confused24.gif
[/quote]

Me too... = )

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Cire
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

I have a lot more pictures. If you need a picture of something else, please let me know.

Eric
Cire
You can have the entire car for $500... Great front end, great rear end, great 5 speed tranny, great door handles, great pan, no rust...

$500. = ) Offers?

Eric
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.