Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted : complete d-jet from a 73 car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jsayre914
I sold my d-jet 2 months ago, and i would like to use it in my 2056 build. I would love my original d-jet, but im not sure if thats possible. soooo

send me a pm

thanks
joseph
popcorn[1].gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Aug 4 2009, 03:33 PM) *

I sold my d-jet 2 months ago, and i would like to use it in my 2056 build. I would love my original d-jet, but im not sure if thats possible. soooo

send me a pm

thanks
joseph
popcorn[1].gif

I just removed a complete d-jet off a '73 2.0 and I also have another one in the storage building. Have never heard either car run so really don't know the condition of either.

Donald
reno rs
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Aug 5 2009, 06:27 PM) *

QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Aug 4 2009, 03:33 PM) *

send me a pm

thanks
joseph
popcorn[1].gif

I just removed a complete d-jet off a '73 2.0 and I also have another one in the storage building. Have never heard either car run so really don't know the condition of either.

Donald

hot_shoe914 -- pm sent
type47
You might consider using a 74 D-jet system. I think a 73 system uses some specific and unique (to 73) parts (MPS for one is unique, I think, maybe CHT too). That's what I did on my 73. Just a suggestion not to limit to one year FI parts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.