Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Progress - Restoring my Bumblebee
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Daiberl
I thought I might post a short progress message about the work on my Bumblebee. After having serious trouble with the first body man and painter I hired Billy recommended talking to Jerry Mahoney (aka jmmotorsports). Jerry picked up the car on Sunday and will do the body work and paint, I’m looking forward to get the car back in September and will post pictures of the work he did, from all what I have heard and from meeting him he is a great guy and I think the Bumblebee will look fantastic. The first guy who started the work showed up maybe 15 hours in 3 weeks, after contacting police they told me that he is a drug addict and sentenced thief, thought I will warn the people here about him. He is posting on craigslist Seattle (see for example http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/aos/1304821489.html, he posts always under the mail address you can find in the add), be very careful with him. He is threatening me at the moment since I have his tools and he doesn’t want to give me my down payment for material back. So long story short Police is informed, neighbors also, and we are watching out for him.
6freak
Hell just drive that cool Corvette driving.gif its faster anyway lol-2.gif
Daiberl
QUOTE(6freak @ Aug 4 2009, 02:09 PM) *

Hell just drive that cool Corvette driving.gif its faster anyway lol-2.gif

That's my daughters car and she doesn't allow me to take it sad.gif She loves the car since she figured out it's faster than the neighbor kids Barbie Jeep.
smontanaro
Don't tell her it's faster than Dad's 914!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.