Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Set of 5 Galley Plugs - 3/8 NPT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rhcb914
Set of 5 pipe plugs, 3/8" NPT thread with the allen head for plugging the 5 main oil galleys. These are natural steel with no plating. I used them in my engine and they worked great.

I have about 10 sets of 5. $6 shipped.
tat2dphreak
these the used? or a new, spare set you had?

if they are new, I'll take a set.
rhcb914
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Aug 5 2009, 11:44 AM) *

these the used? or a new, spare set you had?

if they are new, I'll take a set.

They are all new. I just bought a box of 100 because I had some friends that needed some too. I'm just selling off the extra.
McMark
3 sets for me. pm comin
tat2dphreak
glad I got mine before mcmark made a run on them biggrin.gif

they look great, man! thanks for the deal!
McMark
I thought about buying more... happy11.gif
QUOTE(rhcb914 @ Aug 5 2009, 07:24 AM) *

Set of 5 pipe plugs, 3/8" NPT thread with the allen head for plugging the 5 main oil galleys. These are natural steel with no plating. I used them in my engine and they worked great.

I have about 10 sets of 5. $6 shipped.

Sorry for the S question.. I'm new to this type 4 stuff... what is needed to utilize these?

Thanks smile.gif
tat2dphreak
there are factory plugs in the engine, 3 on back, 2 on front. notorious for leaks.

when you rebuild an engine, you want to drill these old ones out, and tap the holes for new plugs, like these...

QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Aug 13 2009, 11:02 PM) *

there are factory plugs in the engine, 3 on back, 2 on front. notorious for leaks.

when you rebuild an engine, you want to drill these old ones out, and tap the holes for new plugs, like these...

Thanks for the education..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.