Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Source for 1973 Seat Basketweave and Bolster Vinyl - Sail Panel Vinyl
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
stophos
Anybody know a source that I can purchase by the yard the original Basketweave and bolster vinyls for a 1973 914? Also looking for sail panel vinyl by the yard since I only need the side pieces.

Thanks - Chris
jt914-6
Have you considered deleting the sail panel vinyl and going body color??? It would prevent future rust under the vinyl in the future. Also, if you delete the vinyl, also delete the chrome strip at the bottom and have holes filled.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(stophos @ Aug 5 2009, 11:57 AM) *

Anybody know a source that I can purchase by the yard the original Basketweave and bolster vinyls for a 1973 914? Also looking for sail panel vinyl by the yard since I only need the side pieces.

Thanks - Chris

we get it from the major trim suppliers right there in california! automotive vinyl and trim in the google search should bring them up
r_towle
World Upholstrey or Autos International.

Rich
orange914
if you find any please let us all know where and $. i just went thru looking for a piece to cover the console gauge face. i was told by aa parts dept. not avalible and thru gpr could only get 3 yards (min.) @$220... WTF.gif this is vw material

by the way there is early and late pattern

r_towle
QUOTE(orange914 @ Aug 7 2009, 09:32 PM) *

if you find any please let us all know where and $. i just went thru looking for a piece to cover the console gauge face. i was told by aa parts dept. not avalible and thru gpr could only get 3 yards (min.) @$220... WTF.gif this is vw material

by the way there is early and late pattern

You didnt look very hard.

http://www.worlduph.com/porsche6.htm

Rich
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.