Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Way O.T.....sorry
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PRS914-6
OK, I'm a big sheeplove.gif but need your vote for a "cute dog competition" CLICK HERE and give my dog a vote....Thanks!
zymurgist
awwwwww.

Voted.
Sleepin
We are proud Australian Shepherd owners too! Great dogs!
Todd Enlund
My vote is in.
PeeGreen 914
Okay Paul.... My vote is in beerchug.gif
KELTY360
I'm a sucker for Aussie sheep chasers. Cute pup!
PanelBilly
I voted for your dog. Now you owe me.
Ian Stott
I voted instead of working on my stuck key in ignition problem! Don't send cash through the mail, but if that's the only way to pay me then lets take the chance, US dollars or Canadian loonies OK!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
ruddyboys
Voted, very cute dog!
computers4kids
Voted
6freak
$1,000,000 Million bucks can buy alot of 914 stuff for everyone piratenanner.gif ...done deal
ConeDodger
I have voted every day since Tuesday! Kiffe stood still long enough to have a pic taken???
Gint
I threw ya a bone!
schreiber
voted
porschecb
Voted Paul
Steve
Voted!!
strawman
I'll trade my vote for your car... laugh.gif

JK, I voted!!!

Geoff

roadster fan
1 vote a day for 1 ride in the black beauty seems fair to me biggrin.gif

Cute dog, good luck!

Jim
ME733
popcorn[1].gif VOTED.91st,SOOOO..tell us how you intend to ..SHARE...the loot.,(obviously with the 914 guys)....Sharing is nice.I however, prefer cats. they don.t hump your leg.,eat the furniture,attack your guests,(friends ,if you manage to keep them).dig dranage ditches in the back yard...and also require endless hours of "walking them".. to the neighbors yard to CRAP.when you could put that time to good use working on your 914!!!,cats are better.,did I mention smarter?. bye1.gif
PRS914-6
You guys are awesome....Thanks! If you didn't vote today you can do so even if you did yesterday. If I win, I'll take a portion of the money and buy a nice door prize for WCR 2010......And of course free rides in the black rocket....
t collins
Kifi has my vote.... smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.