Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S 914 autocrosser
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
J P Stein
Selling it all, truck, trailer, race car & spares. Best offer over $22K.

I have yet to make up a list of "stuff" on the car (& dread doing so).

I've run it as an SCCA E Mod, tho it's a bit portly @ 1725 lbs, and ballasted into X Prepared @ 1785.
As an E mod it was 2nd at the Packwood NT in 2007 & 1st in 2008. 1st in XP in 2009. 1st OA in the 914 Shoot Out last summer at Marina.

Fresh rebuild winter of 2007 on a 2.7L. 198 hp @ 6300 & 190 ft/lbs @ 3800
on a chassis dyno. I expect there is more now with better gas & some more time on the motor.
A Guard TB diff (new in 2008) in the trans which is now set up as a 2 speed...in the 2nd & 3rd gear shifting positions. It is easily converted back into a 5 speed with spare gears.(B 1st & GA mainshaft.)

The truck is a 90 Ford F250 with 101K miles, 460ci auto.
2 wheel trailer with an electric winch for loading.

A pic.....with bunch more showing parts of the build if requested. .....
Joe Bob
Selling the "shitbox"? Say it isn't so.....
6freak
Whats Brittian gonna drive now ...Maybe he should buy it....you gonna make packwood next weekend??
J P Stein
QUOTE(6freak @ Aug 6 2009, 08:13 AM) *

Whats Brittian gonna drive now ...Maybe he should buy it....you gonna make packwood next weekend??

A deal was cooking to keep Brit at the helm but the fella backed out of the sale yesterday. Thus the ad. I dunno what is gonna happen now.
We'll be running at Packwood with a for sale sign on the car. biggrin.gif

True, Z. After 10-12 years of work & money I've burnt out no it. I keep thinkin' of ways to make it faster.....which just makes for more of the same.... screwy.gif

J P Stein
We can add the 2009 Shoot Out to the car's winning resume. biggrin.gif
J P Stein
More details here.

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showthread.php?t=489959
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.