Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PORSCHE FLAG banner poster
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Memorabilia
scothalter
I am selling for $19 this PORSCHE FLAG. It measures 60" x 35" inches and comes with 2 brass grommets for easy installation on your flag pole or anywhere you want
Feel free to mail me at: sebastiangeller@gmail.com

Eric_Shea
I'll take it
proto31
put me next in line ... biggrin.gif
orange914
3rd inline please beerchug.gif
tat2dphreak
fuck... all of you, damnit
scothalter
pm sent!

QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Aug 6 2009, 11:18 AM) *

Eric_Shea
Loot sent.
tat2dphreak
buncha vultures biggrin.gif
koozy
Look at the link below before buying. Do your own homework and buy based on that. I'm not saying it's a bad deal or this vendor is part of the problem. No clue if it's the same vendor so no flaming if it's a honest mistake. Just trying to make folks aware. Search the bird site for "Porsche Flag" and make up your own mind.

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showthread....t=porsche+flags
jim_hoyland
Umm; I ordered one several months ago, several members sent me warnings about this seller--all with good interntions. I got the flag, it was as advertised, and am happy with the product.
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Aug 6 2009, 12:18 PM) *

MMMM, biggrin.gif
koozy
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Aug 6 2009, 07:57 PM) *

Umm; I ordered one several months ago, several members sent me warnings about this seller--all with good interntions. I got the flag, it was as advertised, and am happy with the product.

Jim,

That's cool. I don't think this is the same vendor folks had an issue with before but I don't know. I just thought I would bring it up as a caution to those who might want to know. If it's not the same guy it shouldn't bother him that I mentioned it. Honest folks are just fine with calling out the dishonest ones. I couldn't, with good conscience, just wait to see if anything bad happens knowing there was a problem with a vendor selling the same (or a similar) product in the past.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.