Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Emperor's New Shoes
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
aircooledtechguy
Greenie and Kelty will be happy to know that I now have new wider, stickier tires under my car. biggrin.gif driving.gif Got a set of Bridgestone HP550 205/60R/15.

Installed them with balancing beads in the tire so no wheel weights to fall off and look bad on the rims (wouldn't want to cover up the curb rash) and she drives smooth as glass. A couple of comparison shots. . .
6freak
Why to go Nate ..Now you wont scare the fella`s and the on comeing traffic lol-2.gif now you just need rims
PeeGreen 914
Now you can come down to the Shootout this weekend wink.gif
greenie
smilie_pokal.gif

Now you can run with the Big Dogs!

The highways are a safer place with the 205s.
championgt1
Nate,

How well does that size tire fit under the wells? Any rubbing? I am amsuming you have stock, unrolled fenders.
PanelBilly
There goes the excuse!
aircooledtechguy
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Aug 6 2009, 07:25 PM) *

There goes the excuse!

lol-2.gif I was wondering who would say that. . .

championgt1: I'm running Mahle wheels and they fit perfectly under the stock wheel wells; no rubbage noted.
championgt1
Thanks Nate. I also have mahles and stock fenders. I asked because I have a brand new set of 205-60-15 yokohamas and was not sure if they would fit or not. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.