Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: All Porsche swap meet @ CA Speedway - March 27th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
a914luvr
As the heading says. I just wanted to alert anyone interested in this event that it's coming up on Saturday, March 27th. It's from 7am to 2pm at the California Speedway in Fontana, CA. The event is being sponsored by the Porsche Club of America, San Diego & Riverside Regions. There will also be club racing going on and a concours as well. The San Diego region has done a great job of putting on this annual event and after leaving out the swap meet last year, it is back this year by popular demand! Come on out and sell those left over Porsche parts and shop for those elusive ones. Swap spaces are $30 per. Feel free to email me personally if you have any questions; a914luvr@sbcglobal.net See ya out there, Glenn
drew365
The POC, Time Trials and Cup Racers will be running with the PCA during this weekend. Sound like a good time.
Dave_Darling
Yo, Glenn! Post a note on the Bird board and I'll stick it to the top of the list.

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.