Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: James Montebello (lapuwali) would have been 45 today ...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy
R.I.P. my friend ...

sad.gif Andy
ConeDodger
Amen... One of the most knowledgeable guys to frequent this or any other board... RIP James...
gary gartner

Where the heck is the "Birthday Fairy" when ya need her cheer.gif

r i p, James

Gary
tat2dphreak
One of the most knowledgeable guys to frequent this or any other board... RIP James...

agree.gif

he is still missed.
MDG
That's simply too young.

Sadly, James was before my time here but I've gone back and read so many of his posts it's kind of like getting to know him. The info he has left behind is a treasure for anyone who frequents this board.

cheers, James beerchug.gif
d914
way too young!!
trojanhorsepower
Man, I can't believe this. When, what, how. I missed so much.
I did not know him well, but he was always helpful.

R.I.P.

-Peter
ConeDodger
QUOTE(trojanhorsepower @ Aug 7 2009, 10:10 AM) *

Man, I can't believe this. When, what, how. I missed so much.
I did not know him well, but he was always helpful.

R.I.P.

-Peter

James died about 3 years ago of a brain bleed.
McMark
I used to always look forward to Bay Area 914 breakfasts to learn from James. He knew SO MUCH!

Miss ya buddy.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(d914 @ Aug 7 2009, 09:32 AM) *

way too young!!

agree.gif dry.gif R.I.P.
dw914er
QUOTE(MDG @ Aug 7 2009, 10:22 AM) *

That's simply too young.

Sadly, James was before my time here but I've gone back and read so many of his posts it's kind of like getting to know him. The info he has left behind is a treasure for anyone who frequents this board.

cheers, James beerchug.gif

agree.gif

cheers James
Pat Garvey
The good news is that he's still remembered, as well as memorialized for his uncanny knowledge.

Thanks for bringing it up Andy. I'll have 4 fingers of Cragganmore in his honor tonight.
Pat
craig downs
I was fairly new on the forum when James passed. I remembered reading a post he just made and a couple of days later he was gone. What a shocker and sad. Then just about a year later it was Howards turn. Two very good knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful gentlemen.
RoadGlue
Yes, RIP James.
Joe Bob
In my sports official association....we just lost two members in their forties.....it's never sa good time. I enjoyed his posts.....
Gint
James was awesome. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.