Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: '76 914 Chalon / Lots of parts / needs assembly
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
stateofidleness
Gentlemen,
I am about a month away from moving into my first apartment!
This means I cannot keep the chalon project any more as I will have no where to put it.

I am offering it AS IS as I do not have the time or money to put into it right now. I just got it back from welding a few weeks ago where the floor pans were patched and the hell hole replaced (with OEM part). This was over $1k in work.

The interior is out (I have a new interior to go into it that will be included) and the Engine and transmission are pulled as well. Engine was stripped of the tin which has been powder coated professionally and is still in its wrapping. Car was running fine before the pull. Engine is a 2.0L.

Since joining the forum, I have bought a LOT of aftermarket stuff (mostly from forum members/vendors) to put into the car that will be included as well. This includes: Stainless fuel lines, Engman stiffening kit, Engman pedalboard, AutoAtlanta 2.0L "Cold air intake", new Fuel Line kit from AA, engine gaskets.

I'm not looking to make money here, just enough to help pay for rent/tuition lol
Looking to get $2500.

I am not too keen on shipping this guy but will help all that I can with loading and "parts accumulation".

I have many pictures available on request and can answer any questions you might have. As I don't check the board as often as I used to, best method is Email: steven_hanz [at] hotmail.com

Thanks for looking!

IPB Image

Webshots album with more pictures: http://good-times.webshots.com/album/560625074cFFivA
stateofidleness
Reduced: $2,000

I think the parts and wheels alone are worth that much
seebobgo
This car would be mine, if I was close by.
stateofidleness
local sale pending!! less than 15 minutes after posting on Craigslist!

will update thread if sale falls through.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.