Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 Custom Headers & Mufflers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
sixxx
I had these custom built by MSDS last year($1400). They look amazing & sound even better! Designed with a balance tube to keep engine harmonics even. 1 5/8" will fit all 911 engines for 914 from 2.4L to 3.2L. Headers also come with 2 MagnaFlow mufflers with custom tips. All has been "Jet Hot" ceramic coated & mounts to factory muffler supports.

Asking only $650
racerbvd
Are you open to any trades??
sixxx
QUOTE(racerbvd @ Aug 8 2009, 10:11 AM) *

Are you open to any trades??

Thank you for your interest, but CASH is KING!

Best regards, Shane
racerbvd
If you change your mind, please let me know, I still have a good bit of stuff left..
sixxx
Bump!
-JR-
QUOTE(sixxx @ Aug 8 2009, 10:23 AM) *

I had these custom built by MSDS last year($1400). They look amazing & sound even better! Designed with a balance tube to keep engine harmonics even. 1 5/8" will fit all 911 engines for 914 from 2.4L to 3.2L. Headers also come with 2 MagnaFlow mufflers with custom tips. All has been "Jet Hot" ceramic coated & mounts to factory muffler supports.

Asking only $650

Interested in the headers but not the mufflers. I have a stock 914-6 muffler, any idea if the header flange locations are close to the stock to fit a stock muffler?

BTW - I'll pay cash smile.gif

Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.