Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Turtle Mountain Brewery
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rick L
the member here who runs the Turtle Mountain Brewery out in Rio Rancho, NM
ConeDodger
Search Turtle Gurl or Girl... She hasn't been around in quite a while though...
Madswede
I see them all the time, what's the message? In fact, I just saw Nico (aka "TurtleGirl" 's husband, the owner) an hour ago. Liz now manages their other restaurant, the Fat Squirrel Pub and Grille. (It's legit 'cos it's got that extra 'e' at the end).

I'll probably see them later tonight, in fact. Liz has precious little time to be on 914 world these days. But I'm sure I can get her to check on this thread later.

- Nelson
rick 918-S
Tell her and Nico Hi from Sandy and me! Or if you check in yourself Liz, bye1.gif
jim_hoyland
Picture of Turtle Mt Brewery and parking lot from Atomic Ramble 2007--Good Times were had by all--Thanks Nico and Liz
Rick L
QUOTE(Madswede @ Aug 8 2009, 10:40 PM) *

I see them all the time, what's the message? In fact, I just saw Nico (aka "TurtleGirl" 's husband, the owner) an hour ago. Liz now manages their other restaurant, the Fat Squirrel Pub and Grille. (It's legit 'cos it's got that extra 'e' at the end).

I'll probably see them later tonight, in fact. Liz has precious little time to be on 914 world these days. But I'm sure I can get her to check on this thread later.

- Nelson

My wife is on her way to Albuquerque. She stopped in at the pub last time she was there and LOVED the food and the 914 beer. She intends to bring her co-worker by on this trip and I was hoping she'd get a chance to meet the 914 folks while she's there.

She plans to be there for dinner tomorrow night (8/10) between 6-8. She'd love to meet up with Liz or Nico or You! She'd love to see a 914 that actually runs!

Please let me know if someone can be there. I can PM you a picture or phone # or something.

Thanx!
Madswede
QUOTE(Rick L @ Aug 9 2009, 06:03 PM) *

She plans to be there for dinner tomorrow night (8/10) between 6-8. She'd love to meet up with Liz or Nico or You! She'd love to see a 914 that actually runs!

Please let me know if someone can be there. I can PM you a picture or phone # or something.

I'll PM you some info. Just up front, the old Turtle Mountain that was the site for the Atomic Ramble 2007 is now the new Fat Squirrel Bar and Grille where LizO (aka "TurtleGirl") manages, but I'm not sure she's managing on Monday. The new Turtle Mountain is just up the road. Fat Squirrel has really good food (but no pizzas) in the style of a traditional British pub with beers from all around, not just TMBC beer. However, the new Turtle is the same as it was, only bigger and with more food options, and it's a quarter mile up the road from the Fat Squirrel.

OK, enough marketing my friends' restaurants! I just have to say that if you're sending her to meet people with running 914s, don't send them to us!! laugh.gif dry.gif

Liz's car is actually functional, something minor to fix, but mine's in limbo until I acquire fundage.

- Nelson
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.