Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS- 2.0 Liter stuff from 73 & 74's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
TJB/914
Here's a few items for your 2.0 liter 914. Most of the stuff came off a 73 & 74.

I forgot to price the 73 2.0 liter throttle body. It's $50.00

Everything is plus shipping.

Will entertain B.O's & discounts to Zack's Elvis friends. lol-2.gif

Tom
1988Hawk
QUOTE(Thomas J Bliznik @ Aug 9 2009, 07:25 PM) *

Here's a few items for your 2.0 liter 914. Most of the stuff came off a 73 & 74.

Tom

I'll take the brain.

Jim
TJB/914
QUOTE(1988Hawk @ Aug 9 2009, 06:18 PM) *

QUOTE(Thomas J Bliznik @ Aug 9 2009, 07:25 PM) *

Tom

I'll take the brain.

Jim

Jim,

It's yours if you still want it. I don't do paypal, just personal check, BMO or cash. Shipping & packaging will be another $5.00 or $25.00 shipped to you.
BTW: It's part # 039.906.0?1 & 0.280.000.044
Give me your address, etc on my personal email
tjbliznik@ameritech.net

Tom

TJB/914
Another 2.0 liter F.I. "Air Distributor" box. Powder coated and real mint CW. It fits other 73 to 76's. but it's off a 73.

Price: $75.00 plus shipping.

Tom
pilothyer
Hello Sir....I will take the alternator wiring harness, shipping will be to 35603......Thanks.......Jerry
TJB/914
QUOTE(pilothyer @ Aug 10 2009, 07:34 AM) *

Hello Sir....I will take the alternator wiring harness, shipping will be to 35603......Thanks.......Jerry

Jerry,

I sent you a PM with more details.

Tom
TJB/914
More:

Here's a D-Jet 2.0 Liter Distributor complete with trigger points, cap, points, etc. Condition is excellent with no shaft wobble. It's tight with everything included.
They don't make these anymore & when was the last time you saw one in this condition. This one came off a 73 or maybe a 74?? Can't remember.

You need this to complete your D-Jet F.I. System. flag.gif

Price: $225.00 with shipping included anywhere U.S. & Canada.
TJB/914
More:

MPS - Manifold Pressure Senser #43 part # 0290.100.043 (also # 0?9.906.051).
It came off a running 1974 that was in a wreck. It's been on the shelf a long time, but it holds pressure. Notice the factory epoxy is removed on the screw, but the factory rivets are still there. This is one of my stash of (4) MPS. This one goes first, then the prices go way up, up, up. popcorn[1].gif

Price: $125.00 with shipping anywhere U.S. & Canada.

Tom
TJB/914
QUOTE(Thomas J Bliznik @ Aug 10 2009, 03:51 PM) *

More:

MPS - Manifold Pressure Senser #43 part # 0290.100.043 (also # 0?9.906.051).
It came off a running 1974 that was in a wreck. It's been on the shelf a long time, but it holds pressure. Notice the factory epoxy is removed on the screw, but the factory rivets are still there. This is one of my stash of (4) MPS. This one goes first, then the prices go way up, up, up. popcorn[1].gif

Price: $125.00 with shipping anywhere U.S. & Canada.

Tom

Opps, that's the other post.

Here are the photo's.
TJB/914
More:

Corrected photo post.

F.S. set of (4) 2.0 Liter Fuel Injectors made by "PYTHON" with rubber hoses. I don't know much about this brand, they were put on my 74 D-Jet F.I. 3-years ago during a tune-up by a local 914 Porsche shop. I was told they were correct for my system and they performed very well. I put them along side my spare green injectors for comparison. I am not selling the green ones, they are my spares after finding new green ones that are extremely hard to find (and expensive).

Price: $150.00 for the set of (4) with shipping anywhere U.S. & Canada.

Tom
TJB/914
More:

Not F.I. stuff, but a nice condition "R" right side parking light. One half of a clip is missing and the rubber needs replacement. The plastic lens is very good and a small blemish will polish out.

Price: $50.00 with shipping anywhere U.S & Canada.

Tom

BTW: That's all for awhile. I found a box of tool kit stuff, wrenchs, screwdrivers, etc. anyone interested???? stirthepot.gif
TJB/914
QUOTE(Thomas J Bliznik @ Aug 10 2009, 05:00 PM) *

More:

Not F.I. stuff, but a nice condition "R" right side parking light. One half of a clip is missing and the rubber needs replacement. The plastic lens is very good and a small blemish will polish out.

Price: $50.00 with shipping anywhere U.S & Canada.

Tom

BTW: That's all for awhile. I found a box of tool kit stuff, wrenchs, screwdrivers, etc. anyone interested???? stirthepot.gif

Opps, I am overpriced on this parking light. unsure.gif

New Price: $25.00 with shipping anywhere U.S. & Canada

Tom
smileysrv
Do you have the Y shaped ducts that connect fan housing to heater boxes? also the square tio round duct adapters? I also need a right side engine tin, mine was cut off for A/C?
TJB/914
QUOTE(smileysrv @ Aug 13 2009, 09:52 AM) *

Do you have the Y shaped ducts that connect fan housing to heater boxes? also the square tio round duct adapters? I also need a right side engine tin, mine was cut off for A/C?

Smileysrv,

No, I don't have those pieces. I suggest you post a WTB post & maybe someone will respond. If you can post a photo from the parts book, that always helps.

BTW: Most of the stuff on this post is sold. In a few weeks I'll put together another list of misc. parts.

Tom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.