Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Great sadness
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
red914
sad.gif
well, tonight i sold Brunhilda. i told Sam, the buyer, about you all, and sent him a link to the site, along with the recommendation that he frequent the site for its knowledge, wisdom, and camaraderie. seriously.

i haven't been here much in the past couple years, as life just keeps getting more and more busy. and ski season is just around the corner. but you are all a wonderful resource, and fine human beings. heck, i met Dino through the club, as well as Rhodyguy and Craig. yep, i am a bit sad tonight.

thanks for everything.

-shane
reverie
Happy footprints in many snows, Shane. You'll always be one of the cool dogs. smile.gif

beerchug.gif Rog
SirAndy
beerchug.gif bye1.gif
McMark
Bummer. sad.gif But we'll see you when you get back. biggrin.gif
6freak
Its in your blood ..and the force is very strong...
914_teener
Before you go to far.... where did you get the ski racks for your teener?

Seriously.

popcorn[1].gif
VaccaRabite
Wait? We are cool? When did that memo go around. The cool kids drive muscle cars and tail draggers.

(clings to geek status for protection)

Zach

or, wait. Maybe cool is relative. Maybe we are cool among the geeks. Don't forget, I've met a bunch of you. No way you guys are cool. laugh.gif
zymurgist
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Aug 11 2009, 11:16 AM) *

The cool kids drive muscle cars and tail draggers.

Glad somebody around here finally got the memo. bootyshake.gif
RiqueMar
You'll be back and you know it happy11.gif
KevinP
We'll see you when you come back..... they all do! driving.gif

KP
red914
thanks for the kind words and encouragement to cling to the addiction. the guy who bought Brunhilda emailed me about how he is going to get a Triad muffler, and he had been in contact with Dave down at Triad West... and it made me miss the little car. but i am sure my new (used) truck with lumber rack will make me forget, at least for a little while.

as for the ski rack, i picked it up from Craig (Boxster) at Camp 914. and it did get some use when the spring and summer skiing were good. which reminds me, it is nearly time for the pilgrimage to Timberline...

Kevin, i will keep in touch with you via Dino. i hope all is well, and that your son is no longer in harm's way.

-shane
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.