Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: mini mid engine invasion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
r_towle

This weekend.
Does anyone want to meet there?

August 16, 2009 - 18th Annual Connecticut Bug A Fair
Terryville, Connecticut
All VW car show and swap meet held at the Terryville Fairgrounds, Terryville, Connecticut from 9am to 3pm. All VWs welcome with over 40 classes and over 100 awards given out. Food available all day. New clean modern restrooms with attendants, music by VW DJ Jim D. Spectators $7 admission. Car show $13 car and driver. Vendors $30 for a 20 x 20 space. Vendor admission includes vendor and one helper. All proceeds to local charity. For additional information contact Chuck P at vwsplitman@sbcglobal.net or call 860 283 5256 between 7 and 10 pm eves.
VaccaRabite
With a little more notice I would have sent you the banner.
At this point I am not sure I could get it in the mail fast enough for it to get to you before this weekend.

Zach
r_towle
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Aug 12 2009, 09:19 AM) *

At this point I am not sure I could get it in the mail fast enough for it to get to you before this weekend.

Zach

lol
One car is not an invasion.

This is what I envisioned the whole thing becoming....a roaming invasion of car shows that we randomly choose to invade...all around the country...

rich
nycchef
QUOTE(r_towle @ Aug 12 2009, 06:09 AM) *

QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Aug 12 2009, 09:19 AM) *

Zach

lol
One car is not an invasion.

This is what I envisioned the whole thing becoming....a roaming invasion of car shows that we randomly choose to invade...all around the country...

rich

the hive is in n.j. it doesn't stray too far poke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.