Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Make me some offer on this crap before I throw it out.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ghuff
I am gutting the crap out frmo behind the fuel tank and getting rid of the old archaic ventilation system.

The washer bottle is included in this.

The cables look perfect, like shiney etc.

I would offer it up here, instead of using my hammer, smashing it all and vacuuming the pieces out since this stuff is probably going to get hard to find or it is hard to find now.

I will shove it all in a box, and mail it to you instead of it meeting the glory of a hammer being swung with pride.

Low ball offers + shipping cost welcome. Located in MD.

Actually, if someone buys me an engman air blockoff kit I will send it all to you in trade and you cover shipping. Pics coming tonight.

Is that fair? I dont want to get rich, but would rather someone use this stuff or store it to put on a concourse car etc. It is some really clean plastic and 100% oem original.
type47
What new modern ventilation system are you installing? biggrin.gif I'd think about keeping the parts.
ghuff
QUOTE(type47 @ Aug 12 2009, 01:33 PM) *

What new modern ventilation system are you installing? biggrin.gif I'd think about keeping the parts.

Roll the windows down, drop the targa in the rear trunk.

If I can't breathe then, the 40 year old ventilation system with random chaos will no suite my allergies and other breathign issues.

confused24.gif

I do not think I really need one in a nice day cruiser. If it rains, fog-x will take care of the interior windows.

My car has no heat exchangers anyways. Just more added weight and complexity.
ghuff
Here are some photos of what has been removed and survived, then what is still there.

The anodizing/plating on the metal is still nice and shiny. Pretty stuff, just needs a wipe down.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
tag
How much for the horn button? What year smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.