Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: picture needed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JOE M
I need a picture of the inside of an 009 distributor. I just want to make sure mine has all the bits.
tat2dphreak
I'll get you a pic tonight, but basically you will see a rotor on top, plastic.

a set of points like a crocodile mouth that opens when the dizzy turns and a condensor hung on the outside(little barrel thing with a green wire.

I will soon have a 009 compufire for sale if you want, it was only in the car for about 2 weeks. then I changed the dizzy
JOE M
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Aug 12 2009, 08:04 AM) *

I'll get you a pic tonight, but basically you will see a rotor on top, plastic.

a set of points like a crocodile mouth that opens when the dizzy turns and a condensor hung on the outside(little barrel thing with a green wire.

I will soon have a 009 compufire for sale if you want, it was only in the car for about 2 weeks. then I changed the dizzy

I need a picture below that where the weights are.I want to make sure that mine is correct. It looked like mine may be missing parts.
tat2dphreak
I might have another 009 I can pull out of my spare engine I can dismantle.. I'll have to look.
JOE M
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Aug 12 2009, 09:15 AM) *

I might have another 009 I can pull out of my spare engine I can dismantle.. I'll have to look.

Thanks.
Joe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.