Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Donations wanted!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ConeDodger
We are looking for some donations of parts.

Specifically, complete lock sets - Both doors, front trunk, glove box, rear lid. We have a couple members who rebuild these and we are hoping to get some rebuilt sets to give away as door prizes.

Door handles, again we have members who rebuild these and we want to get some rebuilt for door prizes.

Guage sets, again we have members who rebuild these and we want to get some rebuilt for door prizes.

Anyone who has these items that they would be willing to donate PM me and I will give you some instructions on what to do with them...

And thanks! You guys are the best and that's why I hang here... aktion035.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Aug 12 2009, 10:38 AM) *

We are looking for some donations of parts.

Specifically, complete lock sets - Both doors, front trunk, glove box, rear lid. We have a couple members who rebuild these and we are hoping to get some rebuilt sets to give away as door prizes.

Door handles, again we have members who rebuild these and we want to get some rebuilt for door prizes.

Guage sets, again we have members who rebuild these and we want to get some rebuilt for door prizes.

Anyone who has these items that they would be willing to donate PM me and I will give you some instructions on what to do with them...

And thanks! You guys are the best and that's why I hang here... aktion035.gif

Hi Rob,

I can donate a rebuilt pedal set, rear traga latches and probably some latches. We hope to make this one with a running 914 or maybe two!!

Bruce
The pedal Meister, AKA The Parts Whore
GaroldShaffer
How about one of Mom's service covers?

PM sent
ConeDodger
Perfect guys! I know ya'll think I am starting early but if we start now maybe everyone can leave with some kind of door prize in hand! Thanks so much! biggrin.gif
biosurfer1
I'm going to contact Al and see if he would be willing to polish my old Westerns, I'll donate them as well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.