Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2009 New Hope PA Auto show
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tod914
Rained on the way down. All that prep work down the tubes. Managed to get her looking good after about an hour of hard work. Nice turn out despite the weather. Lots of more shots on the photobucket link. Enjoy.
http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/kk296/t...%20Hope%202009/

Click to view attachment
tod914
Click to view attachment
tod914
Click to view attachment
tod914
Click to view attachment
tod914
Click to view attachment
tod914
Click to view attachment
tod914
Click to view attachment
tod914
Click to view attachment
zymurgist
WOW! drooley.gif

What an awesome variety of cars showed up.
tod914
Ken, last year the P crowd was lined up with the early and american model cars. Was nice to get all the foreign/exotic on the same day. The two Abarth's were so cool to see.
zymurgist
Nice. You don't see too many high end sports cars at the Carlisle Import/Kit/Replicar show, and more's the pity. As a matter of fact, if it weren't for 914's, there wouldn't be much of a Porsche contingent at all.

That blue Abarth is gorgeous! wub.gif
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(tod914 @ Aug 12 2009, 11:08 PM) *

Rained on the way down. All that prep work down the tubes. Managed to get her looking good after about an hour of hard work. Nice turn out despite the weather. Lots of more shots on the photobucket link. Enjoy.
http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/kk296/t...%20Hope%202009/

Click to view attachment

Tod,
Nice pics!

Coulda been there (30 miles), but forgot!

What are those tires on your 914?
Pat

PM me if you feel embarassed!
tod914
Haha, those are the Conti's Pat. I should of messaged you for a reminder for the show. Any luck with the Pirelli's. How about makeing it out to the VW fest this year out in Flanders NJ?
Ken that little red car is also an Abarth. 850cc motor from what the owner said if memory serves me correctly ( these days it don't ).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.