Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Console Heater Lever
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
AvalonFal
My console heater lever is completely disassembled. Does anyone have any pics showing the order and locations of the pieces of how this thing goes back together?
Or a description of what goes where and how the parts interconnect??

Paul
edrotol
QUOTE(AvalonFal @ Aug 13 2009, 09:54 AM) *

My console heater lever is completely disassembled. Does anyone have any pics showing the order and locations of the pieces of how this thing goes back together?
Or a description of what goes where and how the parts interconnect??

Paul

Hope this helps. Kinda blurry but you should be able to figure it out.
AvalonFal
Thanks for the pic.

Can anybody give me the order of assembly - nut, small washer, plastic electrical piece......?

Paul
rmital
I'll be down in North Wildwood this weekend....I could bring an assembled one you could examine.
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Assembly order is :

Bolt , sm washer,plastic part with tab, lg. washer,washer with rt. angle bend, (

plastic #2 part fitsinto this) , lg. washer, chrome handle, mounting bracket, sm.

washer,nut on the end of the bolt. THats it!!!! Dave slap.gif

AvalonFal
QUOTE(rmital @ Aug 13 2009, 06:15 PM) *

I'll be down in North Wildwood this weekend....I could bring an assembled one you could examine.

Many thanks for the offer, but I'll be in Philly for the weekend.

Paul
AvalonFal
QUOTE(BarberDave @ Aug 13 2009, 06:59 PM) *

smilie_pokal.gif

Assembly order is :

Bolt , sm washer,plastic part with tab, lg. washer,washer with rt. angle bend, (

plastic #2 part fitsinto this) , lg. washer, chrome handle, mounting bracket, sm.

washer,nut on the end of the bolt. THats it!!!! Dave slap.gif

Dave:

Yes, that is exactly what I'm looking for. Much appreciated.

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.