Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS/ D-Jet Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
inschool
I am offering these parts for sale to everyone on the board before I put them on Ebay. PM or Email me at Drewfantano@aol.com for more pictures or info. I have more parts coming on soon.

Don't be afraid to make an offer.

I have the following for sale:

$160+ shipping OBO

Pressure sensor- Bosch # 0280 100 049
Rivets still in place, epoxy intact, non tampered, holds 15lbs of vacuum continuously.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$110+ shipping OBO

Four 1.7 injectors, tested good, spray pattern great. Comes with fuel rails, brand new elbows, new manifold seals and injector seals.

Click to view attachment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$55 +shipping OBO

AAR, tested good, I further insulated both ends of the power wire to prevent shorts. Comes with a brand new elbow. Bosch p# 0280 140 007

Click to view attachment

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

inschool
$25 shipped OBO

New Cylinder head Temp sensor, I further insulted the ends to prevent shorts.
Comes with New grommet for Engine Tin.
Click to view attachment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$20 + shipping OBO

distributor, new points, condenser, vacuum unit works great. P# 0231 174 011

Click to view attachment

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$50 + shipping OBO

FI Harness and ECU, from 72' 1.7, has enrichment adjuster. Never gave me a problem, harness is clean except for a small section that was melted, no wire damage just insulation distortion, i repaired and taped.
Click to view attachment

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
inschool

Any offers before E-Bay?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.