Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Air filter box
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
trojanhorsepower
Morning All,

I was just looking at StratPlayers engine stand and noticed the air filter box is different than the one that came with my car. What is this part called exactly? Are they hard to get? I know this would be an easy thing to replace later, but I thought I better ask before I forget.

Thanks

-Peter
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(trojanhorsepower @ Aug 15 2009, 06:54 AM) *

Morning All,

I was just looking at StratPlayers engine stand and noticed the air filter box is different than the one that came with my car. What is this part called exactly? Are they hard to get? I know this would be an easy thing to replace later, but I thought I better ask before I forget.

Thanks

-Peter

You might get a good answer if we all knew what you were talking about ..................... A picture or a link would be good.

The Cap'n
trojanhorsepower
Thanks Krusty,

I will try to post the picture. It is the box, that sits on top of the 2L intake plenum and holds the air filter.
StratPlayer
That is a standard air box for a 76 2.0. Only difference is I powdercoated the box black, then I powdercoated the orange stripe around the box and added the porsche lettering decal to the box. Its just a standard airbox.
trojanhorsepower
OK,

Thanks, it looks really good by the way.

-Peter
jmill
QUOTE(trojanhorsepower @ Aug 15 2009, 01:25 PM) *

OK,

Thanks, it looks really good by the way.

-Peter

agree.gif Looks great!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.