Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: who makes the bikini tops?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scottb
i have seen the small tops that cover the upper most portion of the car with elastic to the wheel wells. i sure could use one of these if they remain available. i looked in the vendor forum and did a "bikini" search which caused me to lose an hour or so in the sandbox!

if anyone knows the vendor, info would be great. if anyone wants to sell, that would be great as well.

trying to see if i can arrange attending the ecc in september as i am scheduled to be in PA on 9/13. need to keep the interior dry!!!

cheers,

scott
roadster fan
Search for "umbrella cover" or "umbrella top". I found this, old thread but recent posts from 2009. Hope this helps,

Jim

umbrella cover thread
scottb
thanks! email has been sent to the manufacturer......

rmital
...definitely one of the best accessories I bought for my teener.
ChrisFoley
carbrella
Made by:
Perry Kiehl
Screen name 9146986
Cevan
Great product. Well made. Been using mine for 2 years. thumb3d.gif
IronHillRestorations
Thanks guys! Just got another batch in Friday.
girellr
QUOTE(9146986 @ Aug 16 2009, 09:42 AM) *

girellr
Bama 94teen here. Do you have pic of 914 umbrella cover? What is web site/phone number to purchase and how much?
type47
QUOTE(9146986 @ Aug 16 2009, 06:42 AM) *

Then I want one..... smile.gif
IronHillRestorations
QUOTE(girellr @ Aug 16 2009, 09:14 AM) *

Bama 94teen here. Do you have pic of 914 umbrella cover? What is web site/phone number to purchase and how much?

I don't have a website for the Umbrella Covers. Here's a couple pics. Price is still $115 and I pay shipping to conUS addresses. PayPal to: payment@qsnap.com or call my main business (Q Snap) to order with Visa or MC 731-847-7155.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.