Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT-Woodward Dream Cruise 2009 - Detroit Iron -
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TJB/914
Hi All,

This years Dream Cruise 2009 in Michigan was smaller this year, with attendance just over 1-million & probably 30K cars from everywhere.

I was supposed to go out of town this weekend, but at the last minute my wife said go!!! What a dear wife she is. wub.gif I grew up in the 50's and used to race on Woodward. At the time I didn't know I was having so much fun till these later years. popcorn[1].gif Raced in my Hemi powdered 53 Ford Cpe.& later in my SBC 29 Roadster. The good ole days.

I'll post a few photo's and later this evening post a few more. I didn't see many Porsche's. Did see a gold colored 914 that I think was a 914-6???

BTW Zach: rolleyes.gif Elvis was there. w00t.gif w00t.gif

Tom
TJB/914
Page #2
TJB/914
Page #3
TJB/914
Page #4

Check out that beer truck. w00t.gif
marks914
Cool,
My teener won best street machine at the Ferndale Car show, so at least there was some respect. I will get some pics up later. Traffic was backed up south of 9 mile at about 7:00, must have been the biggest dream cruise ever!

Mark
tod914
Mark is the gold one yours? Great looking car if it is.
smontanaro
What's the car below the beer truck? Minivan prototype from the 40s?

TJB/914
QUOTE(marks914 @ Aug 15 2009, 06:28 PM) *

Cool,
My teener won best street machine at the Ferndale Car show, so at least there was some respect. I will get some pics up later. Traffic was backed up south of 9 mile at about 7:00, must have been the biggest dream cruise ever!

Mark

Hi Mark, congratulations on your win. I stayed in the 13 mile to 15 mile area all day. lots of great looking stuff.

Tom
TJB/914
Page # 5
TJB/914
Page #6

TJB/914
Page #7
TJB/914
Page #8
TJB/914
Page #9
TJB/914
Page #10
TJB/914
Page #11
TJB/914
Page #12

That's all for the evening.

Tom
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Tom:

Great pictures, but that's what you usually do . Right? Two black 32

Roadsters ,WOW, makes me want to beat the shit out of the owners!! JEALOUS

Ya I guess so! Had a black one in 1956 & 57 , What a dumb Shit for selling it !!!!

Now I just drool !!!! Dave slap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.